(JOIN BALLOT BEFORE BALLOT CLOSES!)
Developer: Sim Lian (Anchorvale) Pte Ltd
Location: Anchorvale Crescent
Property Type: Executive Condominium (EC)
Tenure: 99 years commencing from 5 May 2015
Estimated T.O.P: 1st half of 2019 (TBC)
No. Blocks Storey: 8 blocks of 15 storey
No. Of Units: 504 (TBC)
No. Of Carpark Lots: 504 excluding 5 HC Lots, basement carparks
Site Area: 17,450.10 sqm / 187,831.13 sqft
Treasure Crest EC, 万宝园, is a 99-years leasehold Sengkang EC development located at Anchovale Crescent in District 19. This is not yet been confirmed pending affirmation from the local authorities although the amount of approximate units for the development is around 525 units.
This latest start at Treasure Crest EC suggest that developers are cautious about the possible supply of empty units in the Northeast region. It is noted that there are still many units in The Terrace EC, Bellewaters EC along with The Vales EC that’s all in the Punggol and Sengkang area which has many units yet to be unsold. Cost for Treasure Crest Sim Lian is yet to be yet to be released. Additionally it is only beside Cheng Lim LRT.
Treasure” connotes preciousness and value. It resembles a treasure of memories or repository of valuable things found in a home. Treasure Crest executive condominium is a home for young families, where many beautiful memories and treasures are deposited.
Why Treasure Crest EC?
- Short Stroll to Sengkang MRT / bus interchange
- Short Stroll to Compass Point Mall
- Direct / doorstep access to Cheng Lim LRT
- 1 MRT stop to Waterway Point
- Within 1km to Nan Chiau Primary School
- 4 LRT stops to Seletar Mall
- Within minutes to TPE / CTE / KPE
- Proximity to commercial & recreational activities at Riverside Park, Punggol Waterway/Watertown, Seletar Aerospace Park
- 30k CPF Housing Grant for 1st Timer Buyer**
Treasure Crest EC Sim Lian Anchorvale Also, real estate analysts note that the the old batch of ECs might be more popular because of the truth that there is no need for the buyers to cover resale levy. Under this particular opinion, when they purchase a unit in Treasure Crest EC, prospective buyers who are second timers are to pay for resale levy.
Based on the bid date of the plot of land, prospective buyers of Treasure Crest Anchorvale EC could be taking a look at a possible completion date at the center of 2019. It is projected that that the development should be 16 storeys high with not more than 10 blocks for the development, as details of the plans continue to be underway. As it is found right next to Cheng Lim LRT Station that connects straight to Sengkang MRT Station and Sengkang Kopitiam Square prospective owner can rejoice by the location of the development. As there is not much land left that is accessible for development, Sengkang is a place of great potential and the place is just one MRT stop away from Punggol Waterway Point that will be opening shortly this year. It is also near to Springdale Primary School and Compassvale Primary School.
Do You Know?
By missing out on joining ballot, means you have to choose from the balance of units after it is launch for sale to the public. Hence joining ballot gives you advantage of getting your choice unit and at a better pricing!
Join Ballot by filling up E-Application now!
*We can do a general check on your eligibility.
*Help you to process the application for an EC easily.
*No obligation if in the end, you decide not own a unit.
Unique Selling Points!
- Estimated 1 min walk to Cheng Lim LRT (SW1) and 4 mins walk to Farmway LRT (SW2). With the latest two-car trains system in operation, the Sengkang-Punggol LRT fleet has boosted by 40%.
- It is one LRT station away from Sengkang MRT (NE16 / STC) which is part of the North-East Line.
- 4 stations to Circle Line; 6 stations to North-South Line; 8 stations to East- West Line.
- Cross Island Line: Completion targeted by 2030. Punggol is one of the stations on the new Line. The line conveniently connects Punggol to both the East and the West.
- Estimated 8 mins walk to the air-conditioned Bus Interchange.
- Near to Tampines Expressway (TPE) with connections to Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Central Expressway (CTE), and Seletar Expressway (SLE).
- Faster and smoother rides from Seletar to Jalan Kayu, Yishun, Yio Chu Kang and other expressways with the opening of new flyovers.
- Explore the myriad of mouth-watering cuisines, retail therapy, entertainment options and other conveniences available at Sengkang and Punggol.
- Full condominium facilites with choice of 3-Bedroom, 3-Bedroom Premium and 4-Bedroom units.
a. Entrance Portico and Waterfall Garden
– Wellness Gym Room
– Function Room
– Reading Room
– Toilets/ Changing Rooms
c. Clubhouse Deck
d. Lap Pool
e. Garden Cabanas
f. Outdoor Lounge
g. Jacuzzi Alcove Spa
h. Aqua Massage Spa
i. Heated Dip Pool
j. Water Deck with Foot Reflexology Path
k. Children’s Waterplay Pool
l. Children’s Playground
m. Poolside Party Room
n. Event Deck
o. Lobby Garden Courtyard
p. Gourmet BBQ Dining Pavilion
q. Sun Deck r. Outdoor Shower
s. Reading Garden t. Recreational Tennis Court
Categories of Amenities
- Sengkang (NE16/STC) MRT, LRT and Bus Interchange
- Near TPE, connected to KPE, CTE and SLE
- Direct bus to CBD
- 1 Sengkang Mall (U/C)
- The Seletar Mall
- Rivervale Mall
- Greenwich V
Markets / Food Centres
- Kopitiam Square
- Rivervale Plaza
- Fernvale Point
- Nan Chiau Primary School
- Nan Chiau High School
- Mega Childcare Centre
- Anchor Green Primary School
- Compassvale Primary School
- Punggol Green Primary School
- Springdale Primary School
- CHIJ St. Joseph’s Convent
- Sengkang Riverside Park
- Sengkang Sculpture Park
- Sengkang Community Club
- Anchorvale Community Club
- Sengkang Hockey Stadium
- Sengkang Sports Centre
- Sengkang Public Library
- Sengkang General and Community Hospitals
- SingHealth Polyclinic @ Sengkang Community Club
- Thong Chai Medical Centre
Vicinity of Sengkang – Punggol