(OPEN FOR SALES, REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW)
Developer: Changi Properties Pte. Ltd. & Heeton Homes Pte. Ltd
Location: Westwood Avenue
Property Type: Executive Condominium
Tenure: 99 Years Leasehold
Estimated T.O.P: Dec 2017
No. Blocks Storeys: TBA
No. Of Units: 485 (TBC)
Plot Size: 17,284.8 sqm
Singapore EC – Westwood Residences EC
Register your interest below NOW! Or simply click the Apply EC button on menu!
Westwood Residences is the 1st ever bike-themed development to be built in Singapore situated near the energy of the Jurong Lake District. It is also a rare Executive Condominium (“EC”) nestled within the Westwood landed estate, not surrounded by HDB flats. This contemporary development is inspired by the philosophy of balanced healthy living for all 3 generations of grandparents, parents and children, creating the perfect platform for the whole family to bond with each other. With an EC concept like never before, Westwood Residences is constructing the 1st ever Outdoor Mini Velodrome in Singapore within your estate, something for residents to boast about. Having 3 different categories of facilities, Westwood Residences covers a range of bike-, water- and condominium-themed facilities to give you a wide variety of activities to choose from. Westwood Residences design concept is inspired by movement and dynamism incorporating a series of architectural elements. The balconies feature interplay of walls at alternate floors both as a façade treatment as well as control of privacy between units. Balconies are provided at master bedrooms from 3 Bedroom Premium onwards, an excellent addition for private outdoor living space. Balconies slabs are detailed as sleek and thin slabs to reduce the bulk of the building, adding a sense of lightness to the façade. Over 90% of the tower blocks are designed with North-South orientation, with 50% of the Westwood Residences units to enjoy unblocked views. Complimented with full-height glass façade for natural lighting with minimum heat, generous windows promoting good cross-ventilation for every unit in the development promotes a sustainable design practice. To show that we care, custom design balcony screens are provided for units facing West, as well as the provision of acoustic ceiling for units along the PIE.
LOCATION • CONNECTIVITY
Westwood Residences is located at Westwood Avenue, nestled within the private enclave of the Westwood Estate. Easy access to shopping (Jurong Point 1 & 2, JEM, Westgate, Big Box), dining, entertainment and edutainment facilities is only an 8-15min drive from your home. Westwood Residences linked by 3 major expressways nearby, PIE, KJE & AYE provides excellent accessibility to other parts of the island. With Boon Lay MRT Station just 4 bus stops away, you have the choice of Singapore’s efficient public transport near you. The upcoming 20km Jurong Region Line (JRL) will connect the region to the existing rail network for faster travel to the rest of the island. It is expected to be complete by around 2025, in which the line will serve to connect residents in Boon Lay to Choa Chu Kang, West Coast and the future developments in the Tengah area.1 To make things more exciting in our area, the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) terminus will be sited at Jurong East!
JURONG LAKE DISTRICT
Jurong Lake District1 is one of three regional centres identified under the Concept Plan to provide attractive locations for commercial activities outside the city centre by bringing jobs closer to where people live. It is also one of the new growth areas to be developed into a major commercial centre to support Singapore’s economic growth in the medium to long term. Jurong Lake District is the only regional centre with a lakeside setting right at its doorstep. A diverse mix of uses has been planned for the area to meet the needs of residents, workers, visitors and businesses. There will be offices, shops, hotels, F&B, homes, sports and recreation facilities, civic and community institutions, medical facilities, parks and community space.
OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL CHOICESJURONG LAKE GARDENS
Jurong Lake Gardens will be Singapore’s new National Gardens in the west. It will provide Singaporeans with quality green spaces for leisure. The first phase of Jurong Lake Gardens West is expected to be completed by 2017, and the National Parks Board is seeking ideas from the public on what they hope to see at one of Singapore’s largest gardens.3 You can begin to enjoy the Gardens from 2017, when Jurong Lake Gardens West is completed.
The Jurong Lake region is a unique blend of housing estates in close proximity to two large reservoirs i.e. Jurong Lake and Pandan Reservoir. These major water bodies create plenty of recreational opportunities for the residents and visitors ranging from nature walks, fishing, bird watching and more exciting water-based activities such as kayaking, dragon boating, sailing and canoeing. Over the next 10 to 15 years, the Lakeside (comprising 220 ha of land and 70 ha of water body) will be developed into a world-class leisure destination for residents and visitors. There will be new attractions, waterfront hotels, parks and promenades added around the scenic lake. It will truly be a ‘water playground’. Two new parks will be created in the vacant space near the Jurong East MRT station and Toh Guan.
KEEPING THE HERITAGE IN JURONG
HDB will be working with the relevant agencies to create a heritage corner in the Jurong East town centre. To be located along the new pedestrian mall, the heritage corner will enable the younger generation to learn about the area’s rich history, and allow the older generation to reminisce about the area’s early years.
Why We Like Westwood Residences EC
- Low Supply of ECs in West: Westwood Residences will be only the second EC to launch in the West of Singapore in 17 years. The first being Lakelife EC which was sold out on the first day of launch in late 2014.
- Great Accessibility. Westwood Residences EC is located near the entrance to PIE expressway, which makes commuting to Orchard, CBD and other areas in Singapore a breeze. AYE expressway is another option for residents traveling to CBD. The nearest MRT station is Boon Lay MRT, which is located along the convenient East-West Line.
- Amenities Galore. As Jurong is a mature estate, expect to enjoy lots of amenities nearby Westwood Residences. Gek Poh Shopping Centre is within walking distance away, and new exciting malls like JEM, Westgate and JCube just a short train ride away. Immerse yourself in the lush greenery that Jurong West has to offer, including the famed Japanese and Chinese Gardens.
- Education Haven. Westwood Residences EC is located in the west of Singapore, home to many of the best known educational institutes, bringing great convenience to students, professors and other tertiary workers. Both NTU and NUS are nearby Westwood Residences. Other notable educational institutes nearby include INSEAD, River Valley High, NUS High, Yuhua, etc.
- High rental potential: Westwood Residences EC is located near the future Jurong Lake District, which is slated to be the second biggest business hub in Singapore after the CBD. There will be a huge tenant base and rental demand.
- First bicycle-themed development with a velodrome and traffic garden to cater to all your cycling needs.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- 1ST BIKE-THEMED DEVELOPMENT IN SINGAPORE
- 1st of its kind specially crafted & designed cycling facilities within the residential development
- 1ST OUTDOOR MINI VELODROME IN SINGAPORE
- 1ST SECURED COVERED BIKE GARAGE WITH BIOMETRIC VEIN SCANNER ACCESS & CCTV MONITORING SYSTEM IN A RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- Close to 500 Bike Parking Lots & Bike Lockers
- High security entrance with top-of-the-line biometric vein scanner for residents only
- CCTV at every corner of the bike garage to ensure security
- 1ST BIKE MAINTENANCE AREA WITH WASHING, AIR DRYING, CENTRAL TYRE PUMPING, & REPAIR STATIONS IN A RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- Provisions include Tyre Pumps, Air Compressors, Water Hose & Bike Racks
- 2 Stations with Water Hose & Air Compressor each, 2 Stations with Tyre Pumps
- All 4 stations with Bike Stands
- 1ST KID’S TRAFFIC GARDEN IN A RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- 1ST BMX ADVENTURE PARK IN A RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
OTHER SELLING POINTS
- 2ND EC IN JURONG AFTER 18YRS
- NEAR THE JURONG LAKE DISTRICT
- The biggest commercial & leisure hub in the West
- Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) terminus will be sited at Jurong East – SINGAPORE’S UPCOMING 2ND CBD
- IN THE VICINITY OF THE JURONG REGION LINE (JRL) BY 2025
- Future MRT line efficiently linking the West to other parts of Singapore
- NESTLED WITHIN THE LANDED WESTWOOD ESTATE
- Tranquil area of the private estate surrounded by greenery
- 50% of the Westwood Residences units can enjoy unblocked views
- SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE TO BE PROVIDED TO BOON LAY MRT (1ST YEAR)
You are just a step away from Executive Condominium (EC) Singapore! Just fill up your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible!