CONTACT US NOW FOR MORE DETAILS!
Developer: Hao Yuan Investments Pte Ltd
Location: Woodlands Ave 5 / Woodlands Drive 16
Property Type: Executive Condominium (EC)
Tenure: 99 Years Leasehold
Estimated T.O.P: May 2016
No. Blocks Storeys: 8 Blocks of 14 Storey
No. Of Units: 653
Site Area: 25, 800 Sqm / 277,771 sqft
Picture Perfect Every Moment
Register your interest below NOW! Or simply click the Apply EC button on menu!
Full condo facilities with superb choices of 2 BR/3 BR/ 3 BR DK/ 4 BR/4 BR DK/ 5 BR/ 5 BR DK/ luxurious simplex or duplex Penthouse catering to young couples & multi-generation families’ needs Unique PES Units with DIRECT ACCESS to the pool/ roof garden/ landscaping All pools/ water feature linked up to > 200m! Almost all the inner facing units enjoy luxurious pool/ water feature view Max privacy with point block configuration (max 4 units / floor) Free shuttle bus service to Woodlands / Admiralty MRT Stations (location subject to confirmation) Offers both basement & 3-sty multi-storey carpark for residents’ convenience (Units are built above & not facing the multi-sty carpark) Side gate access to Woodlands Ave 5
Forestville is situated at Woodlands Drive 16 in District 25, Singapore. This location is very accessible to MRT Stations, Bus Interchange, Shopping Malls, Schools, Parks and other facilities!
The closest MRT Stations from Forestville are Admiralty MRT (1 km away) and Woodlands MRT (1.4 km away). For the bus interchange, Woodlands Bus Interchange is just around 1.4 km away!
No need to travel far just to dine out or shop because Vista Point (0.50 km away only) and Causeway Point (1.4 km) are just a few blocks away! Not to forget are the different educational facilities that stand near Forestville. Some of them include Woodgrove Secondary School, Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore Sports School, Woodlands Ring Secondary School and Woodlands Ring Primary School.
Why Buy Forestville?
1) EC land sale prices are still increasing. Recorded as following; Qingjian successfully bidded the neighbour site at $216m which work out to be $341 per plot ratio. Twin Fountain was just launched and already 77% sold. All 4-bedroom, dual key units and penthouses are sold!
2) Current resale prices for just MOP EC la Casa (beside forestville) is more than $900k for a 3 bedroom and the calculated growth is about 70%. With the new thomson line completing in 2019, we can be expecting a healthy projected growth for Forestville buyer. Past Data shown that the worst growth for EC in history is still at 28%.
3) Lastly, Minister of MND Mr Khaw recently announced that there maybe more rigid and cooling regulations for EC purchasers. So this will be the right time to purchase the best buy.. Forestville..
4) With new regulations, the sizes for EC should not exceed 160sqm/ 1722sqf. Therefore 4,5 bedrooms and Penthouses will have limited supplies and the newer EC units may not have the luxury of space. Forestville has a wide range of premium 4, 5 bedrooms, dual-key units and Penthouses that provide the luxury of space for the entire family.
5) Dual keys unit in newer ECs can only sell to multi-generation purchasers. With this guideline, dual keys unit will become a rare supply in the market. There is potential for appreciation in time to come. Forestville is not affected by the new regulation and comprises 192 units of 3 & 4 bedrooms dual keys unit to cater to buyers.
6) EC can only launch after 15 months of land sale purchase or foundation work completed. If buyers missed the boat now, they may have to wait for a while before another ideal EC launch and they will also run the risk of new policies implementation.
1) Thomson line is completing in 2019. Woodlands South station is just located at the end of Woodlands Drive 16 which is only mins walk from Forestville. With Thomson line, travellers will be expecting a much shorter distance to reach CBD area.
2) Future RTS (Rapid Transit) link to JB is also in the pipeline after Thomson Line.
3) For drivers, North South Expressway will be coming up soon to improve the traffic going towards town.
4) WRC (Woodlands Reginal Centre) will be ready within next 10-15 years as announced. There will be more business opportunities coming up in woodlands. Reginal centre like Tampines was formed in 1990s and Jurong lake district is growing steadily since Master plan 2008 announced.
The Woodlands Regional Centre is currently served by the Woodlands North-South Line MRT station and Woodlands Bus Interchange. With the Upcoming completion of two Thomson Line MRT stations in 2019 and a planned future Rapid Transit (RTS) Link to Johor, there will be excellent accessibility to the city. New developments around the existing Woodlands MRT and Bus Interchange, as well as the new Thomson Line stations at Woodlands and Woodlands North will be planned to be highly walkable and well-integrated with transit nodes to provide greater convenience for the public.
The Woodlands Regional Centre is currently served by the Woodlands North-South Line MRT station and Woodlands Bus Interchange. With the Upcoming completion of two Thomson Line MRT stations in 2019 and a planned future Rapid Transit (RTS) Link to Johor, there will be excellent accessibility to the city. New developments around the existing Woodlands MRT and Bus Interchange, as well as the new Thomson Line stations at Woodlands and Woodlands North will be planned to be highly walkable and well-integrated with transit nodes to provide greater convenience for the public
Woodlands Regional Centre has the unique position as the Northern Gateway to Singapore. With about 100 ha of available land for development, there is opportunity to capitalise on its unique location and assets to create a waterfront destination, and lifestyle hub for both residents and overseas visitors. There are two distinct precincts planned in the Woodlands Regional Centre: – Woodlands North Coast: Business and mixed use cluster – Woodlands Central: Retail and mixed use cluster
Today, Woodlands has an extensive green network of neighbourhood, town, and regional parks. We will study the feasibility of growing the network of existing park connectors and cycling paths in order to further enhance connectivity for recreational enthusiasts and commuters. This could include connecting to the 150-km Round Island Route and Rail Corridor to establish islandwide and intratown connectivity. The implementation plans for the Round Island Route and Rail Corridor are currently under study.
To capitalise on the proximity to the waterfront, we plan to extend the existing waterfront and enhance connectivity to the waterfront. The proposal centres along a green boulevard, which runs through the heart of the Woodlands North Coast precinct, connecting the MRT interchange to the waterfront.
|Unit||Type||Area (Sqft)||List Price (NPS)|
*Last 8 units. Price subject to changes without prior notice
You are just a step away from Executive Condominium (EC) Singapore! Just fill up your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible!