The CPF Housing Grant is a housing subsidy provided by the government not only to eligible buyers of resale flats, but also assists eligible first-timer family to buy an Executive Condominium too.
The CPF Housing Grant (in the form of CPF Monies and not cash) will be credited into your CPF Ordinary Account and treated as part of your CPF fund. It can be used to pay for the CPF portion of the down payment at the time of signing of the Sales and Purchase Agreement after you have paid the cash payment (if applicable) or to reduce the mortgage loan. The CPF Housing Grant will be included in the computation of the CPF withdrawal limit.
CPF Housing Grant for Family
*Only applicable to first-timers.
* If you are from an SC/SPR household, you can enjoy the full housing subsidy by applying for the Citizen Top-Up when your SPR partner takes up Singapore Citizenship or when you have an SC child.
- You are a Singapore Citizen. Your family nucleus must comprise of at least another Singapore Permanent Resident or Singapore Citizen.
- You are 21 years old and above
- You are applying as family nucleus either in one of the following forms:
- Spouse and children (if any), or
- Fiancé/fiancée (must be able to produce your marriage certificate, latest by the date of keys collection), or
- Children under your legal custody, care and control (if widowed or divorced)
You and the essential family members listed in the application for purchase of the flat must not:
- Be the owners of a flat bought direct from HDB, a DBSS flat or an Executive Condominium bought from the developer
- Have sold a flat bought direct from HDB, a DBSS flat or an Executive Condominium bought from the developer
- Have received the CPF Housing Grant for the purchase of an HDB resale flat
- Have enjoyed other forms of housing subsidy (for example, enjoyed benefits under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme, privatisation of HUDC estate etc)